Woman accused of serving pot brownies
Police: Guests become sick after eating brownies
JANESVILLE, Wis. — A Janesville woman was arrested after guests at her home became sick from eating brownies containing marijuana, according to police.
Officers were called to 620 N. Walnut St. Friday night for a report of a possible overdose.
Police said two of the four people at the home became sick with vomiting, dizziness and shortness of breath.
Jessica Williams, 27, was arrested on suspicion of manufacturing or delivering marijuana.
Police said they seized the gluten-free brownies worth approximately $60.