A squall line passing through Wisconsin will produce strong to severe thunderstorms Saturday afternoon and evening.
A severe thunderstorm watch is in effect for most of the area until 9 PM.
As the line of storms passes through, severe thunderstorm warnings may be triggered. The quick moving storms will bring heavy rain and strong winds.
Behind the line, dew points and temperatures will drop leading to a much more comfortable evening.
Stay tuned to News 3 Now for the latest weather updates.
- China issues alert as Typhoon Lekima approaches east coast
- Strong to severe storms possible Thursday
- Dense fog to affect Monday morning commute
- Humberto strengthens to Category 1 hurricane
- Humberto is now a hurricane, moves away from Bahamas
- Police don't believe Minnesota synagogue fire was motivated by hate