Rain showers will continue to lift out of the area this morning, with a mix of sun and clouds to take over this afternoon as temperatures rise into the upper 70s.
The dry weather lasts into Saturday, with plenty of sunshine allowing temperatures to likely reach the low to mid-80s for highs Saturday afternoon.
There is one more impactful chance for rain this weekend, though the timing looks to work in favor of weekend planning. A line of showers and storms may impact the area overnight Saturday and into Sunday morning.
Sunshine is currently expected to return by Sunday afternoon.
- China issues alert as Typhoon Lekima approaches east coast
- Strong to severe storms possible Thursday
- Typhoon Hagibis recovery begins in Japan
- Forty horses were rescued from a burning ranch in California
- 'New abnormal' for California might be fires, no power
- Subtropical Storm Melissa leaves New England