vienna

Explosion reported at manure digester near Waunakee

Waunakee fire chief calls incident a malfunction

A gas explosion caused a fire at a manure digester in the Town of Vienna Wednesday morning, but fire officials say the fire is contained and no one was injured.

Fire engulfs home in the Town of Vienna

Smoke detectors help family get out safely

Smoke detector helped a family get out of their home safely in the town of Vienna Wednesday morning before it was fully engulfed in flames.

Fire engulfs home in the Town of Vienna

Smoke detectors help family get out safely

Smoke detector helped a family get out of their home safely in the town of Vienna Wednesday morning before it was fully engulfed in flames.