rock_co

Woman, dog escape morning blaze in Beloit

Faulty extension cord caused couch to catch fire

A fire caused by a faulty extension cord caused $40,000 in damage to a Beloit home Friday morning, and caused a woman to have to jump out of a window to escape safely.

Woman, dog escape morning blaze in Beloit

Faulty extension cord caused couch to catch fire

A fire caused by a faulty extension cord caused $40,000 in damage to a Beloit home Friday morning, and caused a woman to have to jump out of a window to escape safely.