carbon_monoxide

81 hospitalized for CO leak at hockey rink

Activities at Poppy Waterman Ice Rink canceled for Sunday, Monday

More than 80 hockey players and spectators were exposed to high levels of carbon monoxide at a Lake Delton hockey rink Saturday night, according to a news release.

Firefighters find gas leak, prevent disaster

Crews were at west side home installing carbon monoxide alarms

Madison firefighters helped prevent a potential disaster when they found a natural gas leak in a home Friday morning, according to a release.