For a current guide to programming on WISC & TVW: http://titantvguide.titantv.com/apg/ttv.aspx?siteid=53482
EXCITING NEWS... We are thrilled to have added News 3 Saturday Morning and News 3 Sunday Morning. Catch all the latest, local breaking News every Saturday at 5 & 8 a.m. and Sunday at 6:30 a.m. with Brittney Paris!
Did you know? WISC-TV 3 has been named the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association's 2016 News Operation of the Year for medium markets.
In addition to being named News Operation of the Year, the News 3 team also brought home first place awards in the following categories:
- Evening Newscast: News 3 at Six
- Spot News: Interstate Shooting
- News Writing: The Wedding
- Feature: A New Normal, Dannika Lewis
- Best Use of News Video: Home for a Helicopter, Dave Delozier
- Editorial/Commentary: Reductions in Water Testing
Winners were selected by professional broadcasters from outside Wisconsin from a record 1,783 award entries.
More than 400 people attended this year's event. The full list of award winners can be found here.
News 3 was also awarded News Operation of the Year and Station of the Year last year.
WISC-TV3 is the recipient of three regional Edward R. Murrow Awards to recognize "outstanding achievements" in journalism, the Radio Television Digital News Association (RTDNA) announced on Tuesday.
The three awards recognized work from the previous year in the following categories:
Excellent in Innovation
Excellence in Social Media
Excellence in Writing
We hope you're enjoying the new comedies on CBS, Young Sheldon and 9JKL and also new dramas S.W.A.T., Wisdom of the Crowd, and Seal Team!
CBS Late Night is going strong! You can watch The Late Show with Stephen Colbert every week night at 10:35 P.M., right after News 3 at Ten and then Colbert is followed by the 2016 Emmy Award Winning The Late Late Show with James Corden at 11:37 P.M.! Talk about great TV! Have you checked out James Cordon's Carpool Karaoke with greats like Brittany Spears, Nick Jonas, Rod Stewart, Elton John, Adele, Sia, J-Lo and more?
And then there's Entertainment Tonight! The best in celebrity news and pop culture. ET continues to get unprecedented access to Hollywood's elite. Every weeknight at 6:30 P.M.
Catch our locally produced weekly show For The Record with Neil Heinen (Talk, News & Current Events, Politics), Sundays at 10:30 A.M. on WISC-TV.
See more of the anchors and reporters you love everyday! We're very proud of our new weekend morning news shows, News 3 Saturday Morning and News 3 Sunday Morning! You can find live, local news on WISC-TV on Live At Four with Mark Koehn & Susan Simon and News 3 at Five with Susan Simon & Eric Franke! Both shows compliment our other award winning news programs, News 3 at Six & News 3 at Ten with Eric Franke & Charlotte Deleste. News 3 This Morning with Adam Schraeger and Dannika Lewis continues to bring you the best television news out there! All of course complimented by the award winning Channel3000.com! Experience matters!
Can't watch us live? Np problem! Just program your DVR and watch us whenever you want!
- Reality Check: Dallet ad focuses on Screnock sentences
- Beloit Turner voters to consider $26.8M referendum on April ballot
- AP Fact Check: Walker touts unemployment over other measures
- Man accused of attacking 2 women near UW-Madison pleads not guilty to new charges
- Dump truck driver dumps dirt, rocks into traffic during police pursuit, sheriff says
- 28-year-old killed in Grant County crash
- State unemployment rate hits record low in February
- Snowstorm expected to start Friday night in southern Wisconsin
- Janesville recognizes long-time bus driver
- Woman reported missing from Janesville found safe, officials say
- Judge orders Walker to call special elections
- Phase 2 of County Road M construction starts Monday