WISC-TV / TVW / Channel 3000 / Phase 3 Digital Agency (Madison, WI)
Morning News Anchor - WISC-TV, Southern Wisconsin’s news leader, is aggressively looking for a Morning Anchor to lead Madison’s most-watched morning newscast.
We are seeking a strong journalist to champion our newscasts on TV, online and through social media. This person must understand the changing role of a television news anchor and how to engage audiences across multiple platforms.
Here are a few things you’d be signing up for:
- Anchoring 4:30am – 7:00am Monday-Friday
- Turning signature, enterprise stories on a frequent basis that can be showcased across other dayparts. Storytelling is valued and prioritized here.
- Delivering engaging live reports, especially in breaking news situations.
- Innovating and experimenting with the latest technology in digital. We’d love someone willing to share their ideas on how we can continue to be a leader in digital and social.
- Building sources within our community and showing you know how to listen to what our viewers are interested in.
- Demonstrating a deep desire to grown and learn and help others do the same.
A few more job requirements include:
- An open mind and a passion for great journalism
- An ability to swing tight deadlines
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- BA/BS in journalism or related field
- 3 years of anchoring experience is preferred.
- Previous work on a morning show is a plus.
In addition, our award-winning website, http://www.channel3000.com leads the market and we place a premium on breaking stories online and through social media.
To apply, submit an application online. Any resumes or questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Future Sales & Marketing Leaders Wanted Right Now!
Morgan Murphy Media (WISC-TV, TVW, Channel3000.com, Phase 3 Digital, and Madison Magazine) is seeking consultative sellers of traditional television, interactive, digital services, and mobile to become the future leaders of one of the few family-owned media companies in the country. Recent college graduates in marketing, business administration, communications, journalism, and broadcasting (with a special emphasis on digital media) are encouraged to apply. Winning candidates will undergo a comprehensive media and digital sales training program to enable success. This is a rare opportunity to work for a company that offers autonomy, flexibility, income growth, upward mobility, and work-life balance in a very desirable city--Madison, Wisconsin. We offer very competitive starting wages and benefits to successful candidates who are motivated to become future media and industry leaders. Join our team and ensure a great start to a great career!
Madison Magazine (Madison, WI)
No current openings
No current openings
QueenB Television Wisconsin, Inc. (WKBT-TV / News 8000 / Phase 3 Digital Agency, La
Media Sales Representative:
WKBT-TV News 8 is adding to our team of sales professionals! The position is responsible for generating revenue through selling television and digital interactive advertising. Candidates must have a proven and successful track record of getting results. We want experienced superstar sales professionals who are highly motivated, have excellent communication and negotiation skills, and are passionate about reaching goals for their customers and themselves. If you are looking for a rewarding, creative, and exciting career in television sales with a fantastic company that offers full benefits, look no further. Send your resume to: HR/General Sales Manager, WKBT-TV 141 South 6th Street La Crosse, WI 54601 or email email@example.com. WKBT-TV is an equal opportunity employer.
WKBT News 8 is hiring part-time Floor Crew Members for our Morning (4:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.) and Noon (11:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.) newscasts. We will train the right applicants to run teleprompter, studio cameras, and generate on-air graphics. Hours per week range from 20-30. This a great entry-level opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in broadcasting or is willing to learn multiple skills required to work behind the scenes in a fast-paced environment. Drop off or mail your application to: WKBT Human Resources/Floor Crew 141 6th Street South La Crosse, WI 54601 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. WKBT is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
We offer a professional, challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and we encourage our employees to grow professionally with us. To apply, send resume, application and salary requirements to:
Television Wisconsin Inc.
Attn.: Human Resources
7025 Raymond Road
Madison, WI 53719
Or Fax: (608) 278-5568
Or Email: HR@wisctv.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Boarded windows and all, much of downtown Sun Prairie back open for business
- 'He would do it all over again': Service honors Capt. Cory Barr after death in Sun Prairie explosion
- Police: Stray bullet goes through resident's bedroom window, nobody hurt
- UPDATE: Dodge County Sheriff's Department identifies two drivers killed in head-on crash
- Madison team to help coordinate approach to gun violence
- Man tries to hide golf clubs under his hoodie during retail theft attempt
- UPDATE: Missing Dane County inmate found and arrested
- Blue River brothers' lemonade stand raises money for Sun Prairie firefighters
- Single-game Badger football tickets go on sale Monday
- Bernie Sanders campaigns for Randy Bryce in Janesville
- Minnesota drive-ins struggle in evolving movie market
- UPDATE:Dane County inmate who went AWOL turns himself in