MADISON - Wisconsin Badgers senior linebacker Zack Baun was named first team All-Big Ten by the coaches and the media Tuesday.
Baun was second in the Big Ten in sacks behind the conference's player of the year, Chase Young of Ohio State.
Baun recorded 11.5 sacks in addition to 62 tackles and an interception return for a touchdown.
The Badgers had two players named All-Big Ten second team.
Linebacker Chris Orr and kick return Aron Cruickshank earned those honors.
Eric Burrell, Matt Heningsen, Faion Hicks and Isiaahh Loudermilk were given honorable mention.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Badgers vs. Buckeyes: Head coaches discuss Big Ten Championship match-up
- Georgia Tech stops Wisconsin, 61-40
- Brewers find replacement for Yasmani Grandal, trade for Seattle catcher Omar Narvaez
- NC State stops Wisconsin, 69-54
- Dave Shaw returns to high school officiating
- Jonathan Taylor named B1G running back of the year