Green Bay - In a particularly sluggish performance, the Packers offense could only manage 226 total yards in a 26-13 loss to the Ravens. Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers did not play due to back tightness. The team said he was being held out as a precautionary measure. Running back Aaron Jones was the only other offensive starter not in uniform. He's recovering from a hamstring injury.
DeShone Kizer started for the Packers, but he went just 5 of 10 passing for 70 yards. Third stringer Tim Boyle was of 12 of 21 passing for 107 yards and a touchdown to Darrius Shepherd.
Green Bay had 55 rushing yards for the game.
The Packers next preseason game is Thursday against the Raiders in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Kickoff is set for 7 P.M.
- Nails' Tales sculpture outside Camp Randall Stadium to be removed this week
- Wisconsin football ranked in top 25 in AP Preseason Poll
- Former Mallards star Pete Alonso sets rookie home run mark
- Former Packers running back Cedric Benson dies in overnight motorcycle crash
- Brewers struggle in 16-8 loss to Nationals
- Brewers lose to Nationals, 2-1 in pitchers' duel