GREEN BAY, Wis. - The Packers announced Wednesday the activities for their upcoming Kickoff Weekend in September.
SiriusXM and Ticketmaster will be hosting the weekend's festivities, which begin Sept. 14. The Packers' regular season will start Sept. 15 when they host the Vikings.
According to the news release, country artist Big & Rich will have a free performance Sept. 14 outside Lambeau Field. The live music starts at 5 p.m. near the Oneida Nation Gate.
The Johnsonville Tailgate Village will open at 3 p.m. and offers food and beverages for purchase. The tailgate village will be open until 8 p.m.
The release said there will be free parking within the Lambeau Field lots. The Lambeau Field Atrium, which includes the Packers Pro Shop, Lambeau Field stadium tours, Packers Hall of Fame and 1919 Kitchen & Tap, will also have regular open hours.
The celebration continues into Sept. 15 with the Packers-Vikings game. The Lambeau Field parking lots and Johnsonville Tailgate Village will open at 8.am. Sunday, and gates will open at 10 a.m.
Kickoff for the game is set for noon. Fans who attend the game will receive a Kickoff Weekend rally towel.
To learn more about the Kickoff Weekend, go to https://www.packers.com/lambeau-field/kickoff-weekend.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Nails' Tales sculpture outside Camp Randall Stadium to be removed this week
- Wisconsin football ranked in top 25 in AP Preseason Poll
- Former Mallards star Pete Alonso sets rookie home run mark
- Former Packers running back Cedric Benson dies in overnight motorcycle crash
- Brewers struggle in 16-8 loss to Nationals
- Brewers lose to Nationals, 2-1 in pitchers' duel