GREEN BAY, Wis. - A beloved Packer player, a small, spunky girl and the holiday season have come together to give us all a smile this week.
Quarterback Aaron Rodgers was signing autographs at Lambeau Field to raise money for charity Monday evening when a little girl in a tiny version of A-Rod's jersey busted out a tune.
With a mic in hand and facing Rodgers, the girl did her best rendition of the Christmas classic "Jingle Bells," ending by extending the mic to Rodgers. The crowd and the QB applauded.
The signing event Monday was to raise money for the Salvation Army, the team tweeted.
- Michigan State downs Badger women's basketball, 69-61
- 2018 Olympics: Medal Count
- Brewers announce plans to upgrade Maryvale facilities
- No. 2 Michigan St tops Illinois 81-61, seals share of title
- US team eyes medals in women's cross country skiing
- Chasing the Dream: Local Olympian inspires future generations of speedskaters