MADISON, Wis. - Former Packers wide receiver Donald Driver's son Cristian announced on Twitter that he has received an offer to play football for UW-Madison.
Cristian Driver is a 4-star sophomore safety for Liberty Christian High School in Argyle, Texas, according to 247 Sports.
My man @cristian_driver has finally received a offer from his hometown. Remember this as we continue to chase our dreams: "Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you." @donald_driver80 @driven_elite #WisconsinLove @lammi_sports pic.twitter.com/EJBRuuGSuG— Donald Driver (@Donald_Driver80) September 18, 2019
Donald Driver congratulated his son on Twitter saying, "My man Cristian has finally received an offer from his hometown. Remember this as we continue to chase our dreams: ‘Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.'"
Cristian has received offers from 24 colleges including, LSU, Michigan, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Penn State, according to 247 Sports.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Badgers not ranked in AP men's basketball poll
- Badger men's hockey jumps to sixth in national rankings
- Rodgers has big game in Packers win against Raiders
- Fighting Illini beat Badgers 24-23 in major upset
- Badgers need to bring their own energy to Illinois
- UW marching band to perform at Packers/Raiders game