OREGON, Wis. - Former NASCAR champion Matt Kenseth will return to the track on Friday, according to his website mattkenseth.com.
Kenseth, a Cambridge native, will return to the Madison International Speedway to compete in the Howie Lettow Classic 100, which is presented by Zimbrick Chevrolet.
Adding yet another race to my brutal summer racing schedule... Madison, Aug. 16. Hope to see you there!https://t.co/jzvEum5xdv— Matt Kenseth (@mattkenseth) July 18, 2019
Friday will be his first appearance at the Madison International Speedway since winning a 100-lap contest in 2014, according to his website.
Fans will have a chance to attend a VIP Meet and Greet Party where they can ask Kenseth questions, as well as get up to two items autographed and have a picture taken with him. Tickets for the VIP Meet and Greet are $108.
Adult general admission for the event is $20; senior tickets are $18 Admission for kids ages 12-17 is $15, ages 6-11 is $5 and kids 5 and under are free.
If you would like to purchase tickets, click here.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Nails' Tales sculpture outside Camp Randall Stadium to be removed this week
- Wisconsin football ranked in top 25 in AP Preseason Poll
- Former Mallards star Pete Alonso sets rookie home run mark
- Former Packers running back Cedric Benson dies in overnight motorcycle crash
- Brewers struggle in 16-8 loss to Nationals
- Brewers lose to Nationals, 2-1 in pitchers' duel