DETROIT - The Detroit Lions are signing former Packers defensive lineman Mike Daniels.
Reports say Daniels will get a one-year, $9.1 million dollar deal with $7.8 million guaranteed.
The Packers released Daniels Wednesday, the day before training camp practices began.
Daniels drew a lot of interest from a number of NFL teams, but he says he wanted to play for Lions head coach Matt Patricia and stay in the NFC North division.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Nails' Tales sculpture outside Camp Randall Stadium to be removed this week
- Wisconsin football ranked in top 25 in AP Preseason Poll
- Former Mallards star Pete Alonso sets rookie home run mark
- Former Packers running back Cedric Benson dies in overnight motorcycle crash
- Brewers struggle in 16-8 loss to Nationals
- Fennimore wrestler goes for bronze at Junior Worlds in Estonia