GREEN BAY, Wis. - The Houston Texans are in Green Bay, participating Monday and Tuesday in joint practices with the Packers.
Ahead of Monday's practice, the Texans participated in Green Bay's Dream Drive, where players take a child's bike to Don Hutson Center.
Dozens of Packers and Texans fans gathered to watch the former UW-Madison football player and Pewaukee native J.J. Watt ride in the Dream Drive.
Green Bay and Houston will play their first preseason game Thursday at 7 p.m. at Lambeau Field.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Badgers receiver Cephus practices for the first times since his return
- Brewers bullpen struggles against Cardinals again
- Taylor, Biadasz make AP preseason All-America football team
- Nails' Tales sculpture outside Camp Randall Stadium to be removed this week
- Wisconsin football ranked in top 25 in AP Preseason Poll
- Former Mallards star Pete Alonso sets rookie home run mark