GREEN BAY, Wis. - The Houston Texans are in Green Bay, participating Monday and Tuesday in joint practices with the Packers.
Ahead of Monday's practice, the Texans participated in Green Bay's Dream Drive, where players take a child's bike to Don Hutson Center.
Dozens of Packers and Texans fans gathered to watch the former UW-Madison football player and Pewaukee native J.J. Watt ride in the Dream Drive.
Green Bay and Houston will play their first preseason game Thursday at 7 p.m. at Lambeau Field.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Middleton, Edgewood win state girls golf titles
- Reports: NFL admits mistake with penalty late in Packers-Lions game
- Three Badgers make AP Midseason All-America Team
- Packers beat Lions, 23-22
- Watch it here: Mason Crosby takes first Lambeau Leap after game-winning kick
- Middleton, Edgewood lead state girls golf