GLENDALE, WI - Former Sun Prairie high school basketball star Jalen Johnson is leaving Wisconsin for his senior season.
Johnson will play at IMG Academy in Florida this fall before heading to Duke to begin his college career.
Johnson left Sun Prairie for Nicolet last season and led the Knights to the WIAA State Division Two Boys State title.
Johnson's brother, Kobe, who is also a top college prospect, is expected to stay at Nicolet this season.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Badgers receiver Cephus practices for the first times since his return
- Brewers bullpen struggles against Cardinals again
- Taylor, Biadasz make AP preseason All-America football team
- Nails' Tales sculpture outside Camp Randall Stadium to be removed this week
- Wisconsin football ranked in top 25 in AP Preseason Poll
- Former Mallards star Pete Alonso sets rookie home run mark