MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Brewers have recalled outfielder Keon Broxton from Triple-A Colorado Springs and optioned relievers Jacob Barnes and Aaron Wilkerson to their top minor-league affiliate.
The Brewers, who were off Monday, plan to make another roster move before their game Tuesday at the Chicago Cubs.
The slick-fielding Broxton has a .185 average with two homers and six RBIs in 25 games at the big-league level. He was hitting .254 with 10 homers and 37 RBIs at Colorado Springs.
The right handed-throwing Barnes and Wilkerson are the latest relievers to be shuttled back to the minors from a bullpen that has had some trouble recently holding on to late-inning leads.
- Dodgers win NLCS with 5-1 win over Brewers
- Badgers beat snow, Illini, 49-20
- WIAA Level 1 Football Playoff scores
- Bucks beat Pacers to open Fiserv Forum, 118-101
- Brewers beat Dodgers 7-2: Game 7 Saturday decides who continues to World Series
- Brewers head back to Milwaukee after Dodgers win Game 5 of NLCS