MADISON, Wis. - The game times for the Milwaukee Brewers' first three National League Division Series games have been released.
MLB Communications said the Brewers will take on the winner of Tuesday night's Colorado Rockies versus Chicago Cubs game.
The Brewers will play on Thursday at 4:07 p.m. and Friday at 3:15 p.m. at Miller Park on FS1.
Milwaukee will be off on Saturday, but then play either at Chicago or Denver on Sunday at 3:37 p.m. on MLBN.
The times for the games for the rest of the series have not yet been announced.
- Waunakee, MG in top 10 in final AP HS Football poll
- Brewers to play Dodgers for Game 4 of NLCS at Dodger Stadium
- Brewers up 2-1 in NLCS after winning Game 3 at Dodger Stadium
- Crosby hits game-winning field goal for Packers win
- Michigan manhandles Wisconsin, 38-13
- Dodgers rally to even NLCS with 4-3 win