MADISON, Wis. - The No. 6 Badgers lost to BYU, 24-21, at Camp Randall on Saturday. This loss snaps Wisconsin's 41-game home win streak against non-conference opponents.
The Badgers and Cougars were tied 14-14 at halftime, but a Skylar Southam 45-year field goal in the 4th quarter was the difference.
Rafael Gaglionone had a chance to tie the game up with less than a minute left, but he missed the 42-yard attempt.
The Badgers haven't lost a game since the Big Ten title game in 2017.
- Brewers head back to Milwaukee after Dodgers win Game 5 of NLCS
- Dodgers' Machado fined by MLB for kicking Brewers 1B Aguilar
- Kohl Center Legends Walk unveiled
- Bucks hold on for opening night win
- Brewers, Dodgers tied 2-2 in NLCS after crew loses Game 4 in 13th inning
- Waunakee, MG in top 10 in final AP HS Football poll