MADISON, Wis. - Former Badger running backs Melvin Gordon and James White were back in Madison this weekend to host a football camp for more than 200 kids in the Madison area. It's the first year the duo has put on a camp together in Wisconsin.
Gordon currently plays for the Los Angeles Chargers and is a two-time Pro Bowler, while White has won three Super Bowls with the New England Patriots.
Both players told us they're grateful for the time they spent in Madison, so it was natural to give back.
- Being patient pays off for former MG star Toren Young
- Lakers get Giannis' brother, Kostas
- Bucks announce preseason schedule
- High number of carries doesn't bother Wisconsin's Taylor
- Brewers beat Diamondbacks in Gonzalez's return to the mound
- Minnesota's Fleck talks Axe, UW rivalry at Big Ten Media Day