MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Badgers have moved up to No. 10 in the latest AP college football poll.
Saturday's huge win against the No. 8-ranked Minnesota Gophers is the key factor in Wisconsin's jump in the polls. Minnesota is now No. 15 in the AP Top 25 poll.
Thanks to a 38-17 win on the Gophers' home turf, the Badgers won the Big Ten West and will go on to play the Ohio State Buckeyes in Indianapolis in the Big Ten Championship game. Maybe more importantly (to some), the Badgers reclaimed Paul Bunyan's Axe after losing it to Minnesota at home last year.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Badgers vs. Buckeyes: Head coaches discuss Big Ten Championship match-up
- Georgia Tech stops Wisconsin, 61-40
- Brewers find replacement for Yasmani Grandal, trade for Seattle catcher Omar Narvaez
- NC State stops Wisconsin, 69-54
- Dave Shaw returns to high school officiating
- Jonathan Taylor named B1G running back of the year