MADISON - Six players scored in double figures as the Wisconsin Badgers defeated the Green Bay Phoenix 88-70 in a non-conference men’s basketball game at the Kohl Center Thursday night.
Nate Reuvers led Wisconsin (4-1) with 19 points while Brad Davison added 15, Aleem Ford 12, D’Mitrik Trice 11 and Kobe King and Brevin Pritzl with 10 each.
The Badgers made 15 three-point shots.
JayQuan McCloud led Green Bay (1-3)with 13 points.
The Badgers are now 24-1 all time against the Phoenix.
Wisconsin’s next game is Monday, November 25th when the Badgers face Richmond at Barclay’s Center in Brooklyn, New York.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Badgers vs. Buckeyes: Head coaches discuss Big Ten Championship match-up
- Georgia Tech stops Wisconsin, 61-40
- Brewers find replacement for Yasmani Grandal, trade for Seattle catcher Omar Narvaez
- NC State stops Wisconsin, 69-54
- Dave Shaw returns to high school officiating
- Jonathan Taylor named B1G running back of the year