Search for missing man canceled due to ‘developments in case,’ officials say

Search for missing man canceled due to ‘developments in case,’ officials say

The search for a missing Sun Prairie man who left town Monday night on foot has been canceled due to developments in the case, Dane County officials said.

Jesse Faber, 21, left a home in the town of Medina just east of the village of Marshall around 11 p.m., officials said.

According to the release, Faber has not gone back home or contacted family or friends since then.

The Marshall Police Department asked residents Wednesday in Marshall and town of Medina area to check their property and outbuildings for him. Police said the Dane County Sheriff’s Office is using all of its search resources, and other agencies are assisting in the search.

Officials did not release details about the developments, but said there will be a news conference at 10:30 a.m.

Comments

comments