PARDEEVILLE, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Justice confirms to News 3 it is investigating an officer-involved shooting in Pardeeville.
Columbia County sheriff’s officials said an active shooter in the village of Pardeeville has been contained.
Officials said the incident started Monday as an active shooter, but all residents are now safe.
Wisconsin Attorney General Brad Schimel tweeted Monday night that the State Department of Justice Division of Criminal Investigation is responding to two officer-involved deaths, one in Columbia County and one in Kewaunee County.
- Bookstore hosts online fundraiser for Wisconsin School Music Association
- Packers activate Rodgers from injured reserve
- Janesville community joins together to deliver bags of hope
- Roads near Foxconn site made into highways to access funding
- Getting back on track after the holiday spending season
- Police: Woman believes her drink was drugged after online date