MADISON, Wis. - Police are investigating after two juveniles were found armed inside the Madison Mallards Ballpark.
According to a news release, a worker at the ballpark in the 2900 block of Warner Avenue approached the kids to tell them that they were not allowed to be at the park around 7:15 Sunday evening.
The release described the boys as a 14-year-old black teenager wearing a bright orange shirt and black pants and a 10-year-old white boy wearing a gray shirt and black pants.
The teenager responded to the worker by pulling a black handgun from his pants. He did not point it at the worker, police said.
The two reportedly fled on foot and were not located.
No injuries or damages were reported in the incident.
- VA nurse anesthetist pleads guilty to stealing fentanyl for personal use
- Sheriff: High-speed chase leads deputies through Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois
- Baraboo holds community forum to brainstorm path forward after viral photo
- Sauk, Columbia counties receive youth mental health grant
- Dozens support Waterloo teacher accused of dragging student through hallway
- Complaint: Prison guard who injured inmate admits he hit him 'too much, where I shouldn't have'