GREEN BAY, Wis. - Police say freezing temperatures likely caused a woman's death in Green Bay.
Authorities say the 60-year-old woman may have dropped her keys or was looking for a spare key outside, somehow tripped and hit her head. She was found Wednesday night.
WLUK-TV reports toxicology tests are pending, but police say the death doesn't appear to be suspicious.
Harlem Renaissance quiz
Multiple agencies respond to fire at Briess Industries in Waterloo Thursday night
- Multiple agencies respond to fire at Briess Industries in Waterloo Thursday night
- Parent writes 'gun' on cardboard, gets into Madison classroom
- Evansville High School cancels classes Friday due to gas leak
- Madison Board of Education president: 'Parents have a right to be worried. I'm worried.'
- UW Health opens state's only lupus clinic
- Immigration rights activists protest bill at state Capitol