DARLINGTON, Wis. - A 42-year-old Darlington woman was arrested Sunday for stabbing a male acquaintance with a kitchen knife, Darlington police said.
Julie M. Lofftin was arrested around 1:10 a.m. following an investigation into a disturbance on East Street, according to a release.
The 49-year-old man who was stabbed was treated at Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County for a stab wound to the leg, police said. The injury was not considered life-threatening.
Lofftin faces a tentative charge of substantial battery.
- Police release surveillance images in shooting at Madison liquor store
- 14-year-old girl charged with stealing car with baby inside
- 7 displaced by basement fire at group home, officials say
- Flight diverted to Madison, Green Bay slides off runway, officials say
- Flooding continues into weekend in several Midwest states
- No survivors after Wisconsin-bound plane crashes in Indiana