MONROE, Wis. - A Shullsburg woman was cited by police for a crash involving a cyclist.
Officers with the Monroe Police Department were called to the corner of 9th Street and 15th Avenue around 3:45 p.m. Wednesday. This is near the Monroe Chamber of Commerce building.
Officers arrived to find a cyclist injured, according to a release from the Monroe Police Department.
The cyclist declined emergency medical services and was taken to the hospital by private vehicle, police said.
Betty J. Monahan, 60, Shullsburg, was issued citations for failure to yield to the right of way to a pedestrian or cyclist and passing vehicles stopped for pedestrian or bicyclist.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Grant County flooding leaves days of cleanup for farmers
- Jefferson man arrested following home invasion, car chase in Richland Center
- Police offer $1,000 reward for information regarding Fitchburg homicide
- Wisconsin school chief calls achievement gap a 'crisis'
- One dead in fatal crash in Town of Darien, police say
- Green Lake County sheriff responds to three incidents on Big Green Lake