MADISON, Wis. - Madison police arrested a man on suspicion of exposing himself to a woman at a laundromat on the Isthmus.
Ronald R. Grant, 28, was arrested on suspicion of lewd and lascivious behavior and a probation hold Saturday, according to a release from the Madison Police Department.
The woman told officers she was in a self-serve laundromat on Saturday when a man came out of the bathroom with his pants down. The laundromat is at 701 E. Johnson St.
Grant left the building and officers located him in the 800 block of East Mifflin Street.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Middleton Police Chief receives Hometown Hero Award
Mineral Point woman allegedly beaten by subcontractor after she refused to pay for incomplete job
- Mineral Point woman allegedly beaten by subcontractor after she refused to pay for incomplete job
- Local girl pays it forward with heartfelt donation
- 'They're in there helping the little guy': Janesville farmer explains how Farm Aid 2019 helps him
- 4 children, 1 woman injured when car hit horse and buggy
- Lodi Police Department names new chief, addresses plans for department
- Funeral set for Milwaukee officer, hit by driver in 2017