MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Badger women’s basketball team will head to Nassau, Bahamas on Thanksgiving weekend to compete in the Bahamas Hoopfest Basketball Classic, according to a release.
Five NCAA Division-I women's basketball teams will be competing in Nassau, Bahamas this Thanksgiving. Check out our press release to find out how you can be a part. #bahamashoopfest #girlpower #ncaawbb pic.twitter.com/GCvQDfTaTE— Bahamas Hoopfest (@bahamashoopfest) August 13, 2019
The Badgers, along with Arkansas, Ball State, Fordham and Lehigh, will play Nov. 28-30 at the Kendal G.L. Isaacs Gymnasium hosted by International Youth Education & Sports, a nonprofit based in Springdale, Arkansas.
The Badgers will face Ball State on Thanksgiving Day. Then on Nov. 30, Wisconsin will face Arkansas.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Gov. Evers signs executive order creating task force on reducing prescription drug prices
- Animal-free Venardos Circus running at West Towne Mall until Sept. 2
- Disney Classics returning to Marcus Theatres in September
- ‘It would have been a huge impact': Village happy Cambria plant is being sold rather than closing
- Senate Health Committee hears arguments for and against dental therapists bill
- Customers sad to see Michael's Frozen Custard location go: 'It's been here forever and ever'