RANDOM LAKE, wis. - Jolly Good Soda is relaunching two of its nostalgic flavors.
The Wisconsin-based soda brand said in a press release Wednesday that they are bringing back Blue Raspberry and Pina Colada as part permanent products in their soda lines.
"Both Blue Raspberry and Pina Colada ranked among the top in the flavor poll we did two years ago, and we followed the same recipes that our consumers remember from their past experiences with Jolly Good,” said John Rassel, president of Krier Foods Inc.
Eight flavors are now available for retail, including: Grape, Fruit Punch, Cherry, Orange, Cream Soda, Sour Power, Blue Raspberry and Pina Colada. Each flavor is available for purchase in an individual can, single-flavor 12 packs or in variety 12 packs.
“We have received such great feedback and support from our consumers that we really just listened to what they were asking for,” Rassel said.
Jolly Good sells colorful and sweet drinks. For more information, visit Jolly Good’s website: jollygoodsoda.com.
- 'So blessed to be here': Middleton woman makes remarkable recovery after ATV crash
- Edgewood High School and surrounding neighbors at odds over stadium lights
- Brewers up 2-1 in NLCS after winning Game 3 at Dodger Stadium
- UW police respond to 'bogus' tip at Veterinary Medicine building
- Prairie Du Sac farmer dies after clothing gets stuck in auger, officials say
- Walker announces plans to fund schools, town roads; Evers proposes income tax cut