MADISON, Wis. - Wednesday's Powerball drawing will have an estimated jackpot of $381 million, according to a news release from the Wisconsin Lottery.
This jackpot is the highest total so far for 2019 and also the highest drawing since the largest jackpot at $750 million last October.
Wisconsin ticket-holders have won the largest prize twice in Powerball history, once in 2006 andonce in 2017. The last win came in March 2017, when a Milwaukee resident bought a ticket in Pewaukee and took home the $156.2 million jackpot.
Apart from the jackpot, Powerball has prizes ranging from $4 to $1 million. Each ticket costs $2 and must be purchased by 9 p.m. on Wednesday and Saturday to be included in that night’s drawing.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Kenosha County juvenile accused of school shooting threat may face terrorism charges
High school student calls 911 after man stalks her, enters home, police say
- High school student calls 911 after man stalks her, enters home, police say
- The Ride event in Madison canceled due to poor weather
- Marijuana Inc.: Billions at stake as states move to legalize cannabis
- Rain doesn't stop farmers, music lovers from turning out for Farm Aid
- Henry Vilas Zoo celebrates International Red Panda Day
- Miracle Ear gives woman gift of sound