MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin-made ciders were front and center at the Wisconsin Craft Cider Tasting event Saturday.
Twenty different wineries and cideries took part in the sold-out event. More than 800 tickets were sold.
"We go to all the other beer events and figured, why not contact the other cider-makers and do one ourselves?" Joseph Baird, of Mershon's Cider, said.
With 70 different types of cider to try, it was the most types of Wisconsin-made ciders in one place ever.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Woman who provided fatal drugs gets 8 years in prison
- Thanksgiving meal food prices remain stable this year in Wisconsin
- Woman arrested after allegedly assaulting man, using rock to shatter car windows, police say
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI, fake plates made from beer case
- Local businesses planted 250 trees at Prairie Moraine County Park in Verona
- Enbridge completes rock sampling for Michigan tunnel project