MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin Airbnb hosts collectively earned $25.2 million and welcomed 210,000 guests in 2017, according to an announcement from the company.
The 210,000 guest arrivals to Wisconsin via Airbnb represents a 97 percent year-over-year growth, according to the release.
In Wisconsin there are now over 4,000 hosts. Hosts typically earn about $6,300 in annual supplemental income, according to the release.
Harlem Renaissance quiz
Multiple agencies respond to fire at Briess Industries in Waterloo Thursday night
- Multiple agencies respond to fire at Briess Industries in Waterloo Thursday night
- Parent writes 'gun' on cardboard, gets into Madison classroom
- Evansville High School cancels classes Friday due to gas leak
- Madison Board of Education president: 'Parents have a right to be worried. I'm worried.'
- UW Health opens state's only lupus clinic
- Immigration rights activists protest bill at state Capitol