MADISON, Wis. - From paintings to jewelry, people are shopping this weekend at the more than 130 booths at this year's Winter Art Fair Off the Square.
The artists are coming from all over Wisconsin to sell their artwork.
The fair is in its 30th year, and event organizers say it is the artists' holiday spirit that keeps the fair going.
"It's indoor, and it's the holiday show," said Executive Director Lezlie Blanton. "It's festive, and the patrons are excited."
The art fair wraps up Sunday at the Monona Terrace at 4 p.m.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- What problems are showing up in your child's school bus
- River Alliance of Wisconsin announces partnership to better protect native species
- Neighbors support keeping Jenifer Street Market in current location
- Dodge County man wins $2.8 million in SuperCash! drawing
- Clouds made a difference in today's temperatures
- Trial to resolve Feb. Beloit homicide likely will reach deliberation tomorrow