REEDSBURG, Wis. - A winning Wisconsin Lottery ticket, with a prize of $100,000 was sold at a grocery store in Reedsburg.
Viking Village Foods sold the winning ticket for Tuesday’s drawing of All or Nothing, according to a release from the Wisconsin Lottery. The store is located on 150 Viking Drive in Reedsburg.
One player matched none of the 11 numbers drawn Tuesday. Players can win up a $100,000 top prize for matching all 11 numbers or none of the 11 numbers. The numbers drawn on Tuesday were 2, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19 and 21.
All or Nothing is the Wisconsin Lottery’s newest lotto game. This is the second $100,000 top prize ticket sold since the game launched last month.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Madison man reported missing, endangered found safe, police say
- 71-year-old SUV passenger suffers life-threatening injuries in crash with box truck, sheriff says
- Is a $97 million increase enough for special education? GOP leaders say Evers' plan is unrealistic
- Group of parents, alumni say they're determined to save St. Mary's Catholic School
- Teacher fired in Madison for sexual harassment faces sex with minor charge in California
- Madison police officers, community members honored during ceremony for acts of service