REEDSBURG, Wis. - A winning Wisconsin Lottery ticket, with a prize of $100,000 was sold at a grocery store in Reedsburg.
Viking Village Foods sold the winning ticket for Tuesday’s drawing of All or Nothing, according to a release from the Wisconsin Lottery. The store is located on 150 Viking Drive in Reedsburg.
One player matched none of the 11 numbers drawn Tuesday. Players can win up a $100,000 top prize for matching all 11 numbers or none of the 11 numbers. The numbers drawn on Tuesday were 2, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19 and 21.
All or Nothing is the Wisconsin Lottery’s newest lotto game. This is the second $100,000 top prize ticket sold since the game launched last month.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Local 5K raises funds for fatal disease that has no current cure
Med Flight called for car crash involving tree in Black Earth
- Med Flight called for car crash involving tree in Black Earth
- Memorial Union Terrace celebrates LGBTQ Pride for first time
- Backers of rural dental care find something to smile about
- Dispatch confirms traffic crash at Whitney Way and Raymond Rd.
- Former Packers running back Cedric Benson dies in overnight motorcycle crash
- Former homicide convict seeks $5.7 million in compensation