MADISON, Wis. - UnityPoint Health Meriter is sharing their list of the most popular baby names of 2018.
The hospital tallies the names that come in each year, according to a news release. Several names were new to the list this year.
The list was compiled from the most common first names (and spelling variations) of the more than 4,200 babies born at Meriter so far this year.
2018 girl's names
- Norah, Violet, Elizabeth
2018 boy's names
- Owen, Levi
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Locals and visitors reminded of river safety as search for missing child continues
- 7-year-old girl stays strong while battling rare form of cancer
- 'It's heart-wrenching': Child still missing as Wisconsin River search is postponed for second night
- Family's home a total loss after structure fire in Rock County
- Faculty: State not funding UW tuition freeze means universities would have to make other cuts
- Madison company to launch app that promises to 'find the best music you've never heard of'