WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - The westbound lanes of Interstate 90/94 is back open south of Wisconsin Dells after a semi crash, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
All of the lanes were originally closed, but as of 10:05 a.m., just the left lane was still closed, officials said. All of the lanes reopened around 10:30 a.m.
The crash happened at mile marker 97 between County Road A and County Road T, officials said.
Alert | SAUK Co | Crash | I-90 WB | MM 97/Between CTH A and CTH T | All Lanes Blocked (One Direction) | https://t.co/tYLOLcVAKG— 511 Wisconsin (@511WI) January 28, 2019
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Three in custody after domestic disturbance near downtown Beloit
- Two deaths, two injuries suspected to be caused by storms that swept through Wisconsin
- 2 teens arrested after reported shots-fired incident, car chase, police say
- Restaurants back in business after power outage from MGE fire
- Power restored and investigation takes place following MGE fire
- American Girl Benefit Sale enables free admissions, scholarships to Madison Children's Museum