MADISON, Wis. - Several Wisconsin stadiums around the state were blanketed with snow after Wednesday's snowfall.
All across the state, from Madison to Green Bay, sports stadiums got a fresh blanket of snow. Some of Wisconsin's sports teams embraced the snow, while others shied away from it.
Lambeau Field got a fresh coat of snow ahead of the Packers' game against the Panthers that's set for Nov. 10.
The snow even prompted Packers quarter back Aaron Rodgers to throw a snowball or two during practice.
Meanwhile, the untouched snow at Breeze Stevens Field, home to Forward Madison FC, made the perfect spot for a potential snowball fight. Rodgers probably would have jumped in on the action.
Snowball fight, anyone? ❄️ pic.twitter.com/OzWNQTFGfk— Forward Madison FC (@ForwardMSNFC) November 6, 2019
While Rodgers may have enjoyed the snow at Lambeau Field, the Madison Mallards mascot Maynard didn't seem too thrilled with the flurries.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Common council prepares to vote on Madison budget, discusses public safety amendments
Reedsburg city officials approve ordinance that bans vaping in public places
- Reedsburg city officials approve ordinance that bans vaping in public places
- UnityPoint Health no longer planning to merge with Sanford Health
- Trial underway for one of three men accused of killing 20-year-old in Fitchburg
- Assembly declares evergreen is Christmas tree
- Homeowner frustrated that man who burglarized his home continues to be let out of jail
- Assembly recognizes National Bible Week, drawing criticism from Freedom From Religion Foundation