DARLINGTON, Wis. - Water service in Darlington has been cut off due to several main breaks Monday morning.
According to a post on the Darlington Police Department Facebook page, the city experienced multiple water main breaks.
Officials have warned that residents might have problems with their water service, such as having discolored water, while the pipes are being fixed. Police said the problem is normal and will eventually go away.
Authorities said utility crews are working to fix the problem. The post also cautioned drivers to reduce speed when driving in construction areas.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Middleton Police Chief receives Hometown Hero Award
Mineral Point woman allegedly beaten by subcontractor after she refused to pay for incomplete job
- Mineral Point woman allegedly beaten by subcontractor after she refused to pay for incomplete job
- Local girl pays it forward with heartfelt donation
- 'They're in there helping the little guy': Janesville farmer explains how Farm Aid 2019 helps him
- 4 children, 1 woman injured when car hit horse and buggy
- Lodi Police Department names new chief, addresses plans for department
- Funeral set for Milwaukee officer, hit by driver in 2017