GRANT COUNTY, Wis. - Multiple roads are impacted by water coverage in Grant County after heavy rains overnight.
the Grant County Sheriff's Department said these roads are currently impacted by water:
- Oak Road by Dickeyville
- Slab Town Road by West Lancaster
- Fairgrounds Road north of Bloomington
There were also mudslides reported near Beetown and in Wyalusing.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- One dead in fatal crash in Town of Darien, police say
- Green Lake County sheriff responds to three incidents on Big Green Lake
- Two stolen cars found in hotel parking lot, police say
- Janesville report of domestic disturbance likely swatting incident, police say
- Man arrested after firing gun during argument, police say
- Police: Four arrested in connection with armed robbery in which attacker struck man with handgun