GREEN BAY, Wis. - Mason Crosby will have a hard time forgetting Monday's game against the Detroit Lions.
He kicked a game-winning 23-yard field goal as time expired, allowing Green Bay to defeat the Lions, 23-22 at Lambeau Field.
It also led to Crosby performing his first Lambeau Leap, which you can watch below:.
Here is what Crosby had to say following the game:
The Packers move to 5-1 with Monday night's win over the Lions.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- What problems are showing up in your child's school bus
- River Alliance of Wisconsin announces partnership to better protect native species
- Neighbors support keeping Jenifer Street Market in current location
- Dodge County man wins $2.8 million in SuperCash! drawing
- Clouds made a difference in today's temperatures
- Trial to resolve Feb. Beloit homicide likely will reach deliberation tomorrow