MADISON, Wis. - The UW-Madison Police Department hosted a cook-off fundraiser Wednesday.
As seen in a post from the Police Department's official Facebook page, officials wore costumes and made dishes using recipes from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen.
Winners were chosen for the following categories: slow cooker, casserole, dessert and overall.
More than $125 was raised for the Partners in Giving workplace fundraising campaign.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Adams County man sentenced to 90 months in federal prison for possessing firearms as felon
- Artist to dismantle spire saved from St. Raphael Cathedral fire in attempt to preserve its history
- Snow this evening ending around midnight
- Three new police officers, no ambulance: Police, fire departments react to city budget decisions
- Plover man sentenced to seven years in federal prison for meth distribution
- Man sentenced to 84 months for possessing heroin with intent to distribute