A group of University of Wisconsin-Madison audiology students is spending the week on an important medical mission in Guatemala. During their mission, "Hearing the Call," they're screening and treating people who otherwise wouldn't get such care -- restoring their hearing and restoring their lives.
- Pedestrian dies days after hit-and-run on Madison's north side
- City undertakes two major flood mitigation projects
- Dense fog to affect Monday morning commute
- ‘It's amazing': Community gets behind family's search for kidney match
- Annual Willy Street Fair continues for its 42nd year with community involvement
- Dogtoberfest continues dog costume competition, raises funds for local humane society