MADISON, Wis. - The United States Postal Service is holding an open house job fair over the next few days.
The job fair will be held from Wednesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. It takes place at the Westside Station Post Office Lobby at 733 Struck Street in Madison.
The U.S. Postal Service currently has job openings across the Lakeland District, which covers most of Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
Attendees will meet postal officials who will provide firsthand information and descriptions about job openings that are currently available and need to be filed.
Computers will be availed for potential applicants to submit their applications online.
The Postal Service employs close to 15,000 people in the Lakeland District.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Local school supports students' mental health with new 'mindfulness room'
Walmart, longtime seller of firearms, reevaluating position on guns
- Alcohol License Review Committee sends Visions' liquor license decision to subcommittee
- Gov. Evers signs executive order creating task force on reducing prescription drug prices
- Animal-free Venardos Circus running at West Towne Mall until Sept. 2
- Disney Classics returning to Marcus Theatres in September
- ‘It would have been a huge impact': Village happy Cambria plant is being sold rather than closing
- Senate Health Committee hears arguments for and against dental therapists bill