MADISON, Wis. - Authorities blocked two lanes of traffic on southbound I-39/90 after an RV rolled over Monday morning.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation reported the crash happened around 10:40 a.m. at mile marker 138. The crash caused delays for up to three miles, the DOT reports.
At 11:30 a.m. the DOT reported all lanes were back open, but said delays would continue due to a previous crash at the Badger Interchange.
- Police collect former head of Democratic Party's DNA in overdose death investigation
- Woman charged in 3 infant deaths from the '80s, says she 'can't take kids that constantly cry'
- Sun Prairie High wants to end 'demeaning' student ranking tradition
- Janesville man admits to setting his own home on fire
- Man who shot woman on interstate petitions for release from mental institution
- Milwaukee man gets life without parole in triple-homicide