REEDSBURG, Wis. - Two Reedsburgs residents were arrested Tuesday night after being seen smoking marijuana in a car parked at a gas station, police said.
A caller reported around 7 p.m. seeing two people smoking marijuana, according to a release. Officers found the vehicle in the area of West Main Street and Eagle Street.
During the traffic stop, officers found cocaine and arrested the driver, 39-year-old Sloane M. Fleischer, for possession, and her passenger, 40-year-old LaVekeio L. Smith, on a probation violation.
- March for Our Lives tour pushes voter registration
- Second teen arrested after shooting in Sun Prairie Wednesday night
- Neighborhood watch members say Raymond Road standoff makes community look bad
- Parkland students march to Paul Ryan's office, team up with Wisconsin teens for rally
- UW students face concerns about phishing scam emails
- Man faces additional charges after 2 weeks on run