BELOIT, Wis. - Southbound traffic on I-43 will be redirected to the new northbound concrete pavement between the County X/Hart Road interchange and I-39/90 in Beloit on Friday night.
According to a Department of Transportation news release, one lane will remain open in each direction.
The Hart Road ramp to I-43 southbound will also be closed starting Friday night through Sunday, Aug. 25.
The DOT said motorists will be required to use alternate local routes.
I-39/90 northbound traffic will shift onto the new concrete pavement between the Illinois state line and Cranston Road on Monday, Aug. 19 at night.
The DOT said the entrance ramp to the Beloit Rest Area, rest area 22, along I-39/90 northbound will be closed from 8 p.m. Monday to 12 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 20.
The IL 75 ramp to I-39/90 northbound will also be closed during this time frame.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Car crashes into Beaver Dam Middle School
- Local school supports students' mental health with new 'mindfulness room'
- Alcohol License Review Committee sends Visions' liquor license decision to subcommittee
- Gov. Evers signs executive order creating task force on reducing prescription drug prices
- Animal-free Venardos Circus running at West Towne Mall until Sept. 2
- Disney Classics returning to Marcus Theatres in September