HONEY CREEK, Wis. - A 72-year-old man was killed by his tractor after it tipped over and crushed him Tuesday.
The Sauk County Communications Center received a 911 call at 4:07 p.m. Tuesday reporting a man pinned under a farm tractor on Jacoby Road in the township of Honey Creek, according to a post on the Sauk County website.
According to Sauk County Sheriff Chip Meister, the man was driving on an elevated feed bunk when part of the wall collapsed. When the wall collapsed, the tractor rolled on its side and crushed the man.
He was pronounced dead at the scene by the Sauk County coroner.
Get your weather forecast from people who actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- City leaders address pedestrian safety on the isthmus
- Darlington police chief who was forgotten for the last 86 years to be honored for line-of-duty death
- Sun Prairie cutting down voter wait time by doubling up on polling places
- Firefighters respond to structure fire at assisted living facility in Madison
- Chevy Chase to visit Milwaukee for special showing of 'Christmas Vacation'
- Dane County Narcotics Task Force arrests suspected cocaine dealer